Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 6

     The first place I visited today was the Hoglund Art Glass Studio & Gallery in Nelson, New Zealand. The gallery included a large display of people's glass art. The masterpieces had many different designs and various colors. I even got to try to make my own glass art.

     Then I went and visited the Motueka District Museum since it was close. The museum had artifacts from Motueka's past and many different displays. I learned many different things from the museum. After I was done at the museum I went to the Suter Art Gallery. It had a collection of local, national and international art, dating from the 17th century to the present day. It was very interesting.

     I ate dinner at Bouterey’s Restaurant tonight. My dinner consisted of seared venison, braised red cabbage, swede, and pistachios. The whole meal only costed $25! When I was finished eating I went back to my hotel. Tomorrow will be my last day in New Zealand but I wish I could stay here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment