Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 5

     Today I travelled to Queenstown, New Zealand to spend my day. Then I stopped at the Post Office Café to get some breakfast. There I ate french toast with a side of bacon.

     The Million Dollar Cruise was my next destination. The cruise lasted for an hour and a half on Queenstown's spectacular lake. People say that it's one of Queenstown's most fabulous scenic highlights. Then I went to the Kawarau Bungy Centre and bungy jumped off the large bridge. The Kawarua Bridge is known for being the first commercial bungy jumping operation. It was a lot of fun.

     To finish my day, I went to the Kiwi Birdlife Park. On the tour I got to see display over 20 species of native bird and reptiles. I learned many interesting facts about the birds. After the tour I went back to my hotel in Wellington and stayed there for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment